Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Twin Brooks Run

Ran 7.7 miles @ 8:08/mile pace.
AHR/MHR - 154/178
Trails.
Extremely hilly.
Mid 70s, sunny.



I ran this evening with Ian, Eric and Brian at Twin Brooks, where we've run the past few weeks on Tuesdays. Great area to run in, as the hills aren't particularly long, but they are constantly rolling and very steep. It's definitely a roller coaster of a run, the kind where you often don't have much choice other than to fly down a hill at full speed and use that momentum to get you up the subsequent steep hill.

On another note, school is out for the the summer! I have the next two and a half months off. I do have one grad school class I'm taking, and a literacy conference I'm attending in late July, but other than that, I'm committing myself to running. Well, some fishing too, but only when I'm not running.

1 comment:

MB said...

sounds like a fun run, take it easy on those knees