Sunday, August 12, 2007

Pineland Farms Trail Run

Ran ~ 7.0 miles @ 9:00/mile pace.
AHR/MHR - N/A
Trails.
Very hilly.
Lower, mid 60s, sunny.

Weekly early morning run today. Good company, as Stephen, Ian and Chuck were along for the ride. While I felt a little better than yesterday, my energy was still down quite a bit and I bagged the run early. A day off tomorrow and eating very healthy will take care of things, I suspect. System is probably just a bit off from the oral surgery earlier this week. Not a big deal, blah days are all part of running.

Worth noting my Garmin didn't charge properly and the battery was dead. Reason being the contact points get very dirty on the new model, but Chuck pointed out that a velcro wrist strap will cover and protect them from dirt, sweat and grime and he hasn't had any problems with his. Will have to invest in one soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was wondering what happened to you. You must have been right behind me as I dragged my damaged leg up the road to the cars.

Hopefully we can enjoy a longer run again soon.

mucklechumps said...

Man I miss running with you guys!

I come back from Boise this weekend so hopefully the 25th we will all be running the Stone Cat course!

Jamie, your blog has been keeping me going out here in Idaho. Thanks for the home state flavor.

James