Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sinus Infection from Hell

Oh woe is me... oh woe is me...


Well, while not being able to run the past several days because I've been sick has been a bit frustrating, the good news is the doctor says I don't have strep throat. Just a really nasty sinus infection. He prescribed me some antibiotics which should take care of things. I'll take my time getting better, and I suspect I'll be back at'em next week. No big deal. The legs are ready, willing and able once the sinuses calm down.

I typically get sick once a year (teaching hazard), so good to get it out of the way now while there's still plenty of time for what's ahead. I'll also be sending in application for the Vermont 100 this weekend.

5 comments:

Thomas said...

Whatever you do, don't do what I did. Get better first before you start running again, or you might come to regret it.

Runner NYC said...

Feel better soon!! I love the tiny violin picture!! ;)

mindy said...

Take care of yourself - you'll bounce back in no time. Loved the tiny violin picture, that was awesome. Get ready for some super cold temps up here.... brrrrrrr.

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

Just a little God humor to make sure you rest those legs a bit :-)you have a big race season this year!