Thursday, November 26, 2009

Ten on Turkey Day


Happy Thanksgiving!!! I spent the earlier parts of the morning preparing the above apple pie. It will be consumed when I head over to Neighbor Kate's here in a little bit for the festivities. Such a great holiday, this is!

So after the pie was done, I set it out to cool and then was out the door for a 10-miler. I went faster than planned, but it felt good so I just rode with it. Haven't done this route in a while so it was fun to run it again. Fun hills on it.

Hope everyone has a grand day with lots of great company, great food, great drinks, and football!!!

Ran 10.1 miles @ 7:21/pace.
AHR/MHR - N/A (dead battery in strap)
Paved roads.
Very hilly.
Mid 40s, overcast.
Asics GT-2140, shorts, long sleeved shirt (sleeves pushed up one mile in)


2 comments:

Sparkplug said...

Yum! That pie looks good!! Happy Turkey Day to you :-)

MB said...

okay, your invited to our house, be sure to bring one of those delicious looking pies!