Saturday, December 26, 2009

10K Jaunt Around Hogtown

Ran 6.2 miles from my Mum's house on the outskirts of Gainesville. This part of town is actually pretty hilly, something not normally associated with Florida.

I really wanted to run again in the Vibram's, but my calves felt a little tight from yesterday's run in them. Opted to run in road shoes today so I can do a trail run in the Vibram's tomorrow.

Felt a little sluggish, especially at first, due to eating a slice of thick crust pizza from Leonardo's about an hour before the run. Other than that, still a good run.

Ran 6.2 miles @ 7:42/mile pace.
AHR/MHR - N/A
Paved roads.
Moderately hilly.
Lower 50s, mostly cloudy, muggy.
Asics GT-2140, shorts, short sleeved shirt.

2 comments:

middle.professor said...

gps map?

Jamie Anderson said...

Don't have the software on my Macbook, but the route went by Sante Fe Community College and the Meadowbrook golf course. My Mum lives just past the latter.