Thursday, December 31, 2009

Morning Run at the Back Cove

Sunrise at the Back Cove.

I met up with a pretty sizable group this morning consisting of Jim, Ian, Shauna, and a few other folks for a couple of laps around the Back Cove in Portland. Pace was relaxed and easy and we enjoyed a pretty sunrise while we ran. We went out to breakfast afterwards at the Miss Portland Diner. Good run and a good time!

This was my last run for 2009. Goals for next year? Just avoid major injuries, and even minimize the minor ones. I have my race schedule mapped out and some goals attached to that, which I'll post later today or tomorrow.

Happy Running!

Ran 7.3 miles @ 8:20/mile pace.
AHR/MHR - N/A
Firm trails with some icy patches.
Slightly hilly.
Upper teens, partly cloudy.
Asics Trail Attack 4, long pants, fleece jacket, short sleeved shirt, long sleeved shirt, beanie, gloves.

1 comment:

mindy said...

Awesome picture!!