Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sunny Ten

Even with temps in the teens, a sunny, cloudless sky gave the illusion of warmth and beckoned me outside. Got in a nice 10 miler on the roads. It did take about five miles for the muscles to warm up, however. Patches of ice made it a bit slow at times, but not a big problem.

Ran 10.0 miles @ 8:01/mile pace.
AHR/MHR - N/A (got to remember to get a new battery for the strap next time I'm out)
Paved roads, patches of ice and snow.
Moderately hilly.
Mid teens to 20 degrees, sunny.
Asics GT-2140, long pants, fleece jacket, short sleeved shirt, long sleeved shirt, gloves, beanie.


1 comment:

Chad said...

Nice. I have been taking it a bit easier lately. 7-8 miles for my shorter runs, longers can vary between 10-20 miles. Take it easy!
My latest: Run like Pheobe???
http://runningfool-ootaynee.blogspot.com/