Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Couple of Laps Around the Back Cove

Met up with Lily for a couple of laps around the Back Cove in Portland. Run went well. As usual, Lily and I have a tendency to push one another on the pace. However, a few miles in the pace was starting to get really fast, and Lily was kicking my ass and I begged for us to slow it down we mutually decided it would be better to take it down a notch so it would fit in better with the rest of the week's training.

Worth noting it was super windy out, especially at the beginning of the run. As twilight started to approach, it started to calm down a bit.

Ran 7.4 miles @ 7:37/mile pace.
Packed trails.
Slightly hilly.
Upper 30s, overcast, windy.
Asics Trail Attacks, long pants, short sleeved shirt, windbreaker, beanie.

1 comment:

Scout said...

Yikes, glad I ran earlier...you two would have lapped me! But slightly hilly?