Sunday, June 13, 2010

Cathance River Nature Preserve Run

Ryan and Danielle were gracious enough to host a bunch of us over at their place in Topsham for a run at the nearby Cathance River Nature Preserve, followed by a most excellent pancake breakfast.  Myself along with Chuck, Katy, Mindy, Val, Rick, Linda and Jerry were in attendance.

Great run.  Pace was nice and easy, which I was grateful for since that was a logical follow-up to yesterday's workouts.  I also opted for the shorter route, while at least half of the group went longer.  Good call on my part, as it was a nice fit for the week.

Would write more, but I'm feeling lazy and I'm quite tired.  But big thanks to Ryan and Danielle for hosting a very fun morning and it was of course awesome to hang out with everyone!

Ran 4.4 miles @ 11:10/mile pace.
Trails.
Moderately hilly.
Lower 60s, overcast, muggy.
Asics Trail Attacks, shorts, short sleeved shirt, cap.

No comments: