Saturday, April 16, 2011

Beantown Awaits


Kate and I hit the trails out back for a short and very easy run. This was my final run in Maine. Picking my dad up at the jetport later today and then we're off to Boston early tomorrow morning.

With the race now just being two days away, the weather forecast should be pretty reliable and it's ideal: High around 60 degrees, sunny and a strong tailwind. Thank you, Marathon Gods!

Ran 2.2 miles @ 10:26/mile pace.
AHR/MHR - N/A
Some roads, trails, only about 10% covered in snow.
Mostly flat.
Lower 40s, partly sunny.
Brooks Mach 11, long pants, short sleeved shirt, long sleeved shirt, cap.

2 comments:

DvB said...

Good luck, Jamie!! I am rooting for you all weekend, brother! Say hello to Amby Burfoot for me, he is my pretend running boyfriend lol:-D

Scout said...

Sounds perfect, Jamie! Glad your dad was able to fly in for it : )