Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Mail Run

I had a small box I had to mail off, so opted to run with it in hand a little less than two miles to the post office. Sent it on its way and continued on with the loop. 

Did a much better job at keeping the pace in check today. Just chilled and enjoyed the run. Looking forward to a light interval workout tomorrow to give the legs some turnover. 

Ran 5.2 miles @ 8:06/mile pace. 
AHR/MHR - N/A (totally forgot to wear the strap)
Paved roads. 
Moderately hilly. 
Upper 40s, partly cloudy, windy. 
Brooks Mach 11, shorts, long sleeved shirt, short sleeved shirt. 

2 comments:

Thomas said...

I've done a few of those mail runs. It's one of the rare moments when my wife acknowledges that it can be handy having a runner around.

Scout said...

I want the like button for Thomas's comment : )