Friday, April 15, 2011

Three Miles, Three Days

It being Friday and I have all of next week off, I felt especially hyper at work today. Being in the taper and having Boston coming up in three days only contributed. Struggled to keep the pace easy today as the brake pedal didn't seem to be working too well, but no harm done and at least it felt really easy.

When I wasn't bouncing off the walls at work, a couple of people told me my name was in the local paper along with others in the Sanford area running the Boston Marathon. Thought that was pretty neat. I headed down to the school library during lunch and made a photocopy. Pic of the article is below:


Ran 3.2 miles @ 7:37/mile pace.
AHR/MHR - N/A
Paved roads, paved paths, small section of trail.
Slightly hilly.
Mid 40s, sunny.
Brooks Mach 11, shorts, short sleeved shirt, long sleeved shirt.

1 comment:

Sparkplug said...

Can't wait to follow along online during your run on Monday, Jamie! You are ready :-) Have fun and have a great race!!