Saturday, June 30, 2012

Short, Hot and a Solid Month

Would liked to have run longer, but I slept in considerably and today is very busy so I ran out of time. Another thing that stunk about waking up so late was the temperatures. It was already in the lower 80s by the time I got out the door. At least there was a decent breeze blowing.

However, I did get in enough distance to nudge myself over 200 miles for the month (200.9 to be exact). For where I want to be right now, that's pretty good. Next few weeks will be challenging with increasing craziness with the wedding. But the plan is to really start hitting full stride from the end of July through most of September, so there's time and I think I'll still be there at that time.

Ran 5.6 miles @ 8:29/mile pace.
Paved roads.
Very hilly.
Lower 80s, sunny, breezy.
Saucony Kinvara 3, shorts, short sleeved shirt, cap.

No comments: