Sunday, June 03, 2012

Slight Rebound

Today was better than yesterday. Contributing factors were no doubt getting nearly 10 hours of sleep last night and it was also cool and raining during the run. Still didn't feel super, but an improvement nonetheless and I'll take it.

Plan was to run by feel. I anticipated it being an easy pace but if fell on the line between my easy and moderate. Also ran in the Merrell Bare Access for the second time. I liked them better this time around. I still prefer a bit more of a thicker rubber on the sole for protection, but the flexibility is nice and there is a thin but ample amount of cushioning for the forefoot, which I prefer.

Ran 5.4 miles @ 7:42/mile pace.
Paved roads.
Mostly flat.
Lower 50s, overcast, heavy mist/light rain throughout.
Merrell Bare Access, shorts, short sleeved shirt, cap.

On an unrelated note, M83 rocks:
 

No comments: