Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Twin Brooks

Kate and I headed over to Twin Brooks this evening to run with some of the Trail Monsters. Small but fun crowd, consisting of Nathan, George, Tom and a really nice guy, Doug, who I met for the first time.

I felt bad as Kate had nobody to run with, but she got in a few miles and appeared to have fun. Meanwhile, while I was out with the boys the pace started getting gradually faster and I just wasn't feeling it. I decided to cut it a few miles short and save the batteries. No big deal, I think it was just the heat getting to me, along with this morning's run.

Pretty short and easy runs from now until Sunday's half marathon... all just 5-7 milers easy (maybe a session of strides though) and no doubles.

Ran 3.8 miles @ 9:24/mile pace.
Trails.
Slightly hilly.
Lower 80s, partly cloudy, humid.
Nike Waffle XIII's, shorts, short sleeved shirt, bandana.

No comments: