Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Easy On The Hills

Ran with the girls varsity team today. They had a hilly seven-miler on tap, but on an uphill and with the sun shining brightly in our eyes, one of the girls aggravated a migraine headache really badly so I ran/walked with her back to the school. After she was safe, ran the route in reverse to meet back up with the others.

Though today was far from strenuous, I could still tell my legs felt great. Would never have guessed I ran a 13-mile tempo run the other day. Should be able to get in something fast tomorrow and I might join the varsity guys for their mile repeat workout. Should be a muddy one tomorrow. Sweet.

Ran 6.6 miles @ 10:11/mile pace.
Paved roads.
Very hilly.
Around 70 degrees, sunny.
Brooks Mach 13, shorts, short sleeved shirt.

No comments: