Sunday, September 02, 2012

That's a Wrap

After this morning's long run I had 58.6 miles for the week. I'm almost ashamed to admit that getting over 60 miles for the week was in the forefront of my mind for this evening's short little two miler on the trails. It kind of seemed like that person who comments first on a public internet post with "First!" and nothing more.

However, it became apparent that a hair-of-the-dog-that-bit-you effect was taking place. Legs were creaky at first and loosened up as the run went on. Glad I did it. 

60.6 miles for the week. Looking at my running log won't bug me now. 

Ran 2.0 miles @ 10:21/mile pace. 
Trails. 
Mostly flat. 
Lower 60s, partly cloudy. 
Nike Waffle Racer XIII, shorts, short sleeved shirt. 

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Know the feeling about those magic numbers in the log. Great job on the mileage. I'm still building mine and will be for quite a few weeks yet.