Saturday, September 01, 2012

Tour de Ellsworth

I arrived at our cross country meet a few hours early so I could get in a short recovery run beforehand. Went well. Fun to explore some backroads that featured some good hills.

I could tell I ran Cadillac Mt. the night before, but all in all I felt relatively great. Thinking of doing a crazy hilly long run tomorrow.

And our meet went really well. Our boy's team placed third out of twelve teams despite not having our number three runner available and the girls got fourth, though I forget how many teams had a qualifying number of runners. Quite pleased at where we're at this stage and there's still room (and time) to grow.

Ran 5.5 miles @ 8:23/mile pace.
Paved roads.
Very hilly.
Mid 60s, sunny.
Saucony Kinvara 3, shorts, short sleeved shirt.

No comments: