Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Fighting Feeling Tired

Today was just one of those days that, despite work going smoothly, I felt exhausted at the end of the day. Did not feel like running. I'm in the early stages of a ramp up period and probably could have gotten away with taking today off, but continuing the recent good momentum gets precedence. As usual, I was really glad I didn't nix the run and it went great. Good stuff.

The route I ran today will be a good candidate for the Bomb Drop (downhills at tempo, rest easy) or Missile Launch (uphills at tempo, rest easy) runs I plan on incorporating for Boston. Nice rolling hills of varying degrees of steepness. Just an overall easy pace today though. Might hit the track tomorrow to give the legs some turnover, but it'll still be light.

Ran 7.5 miles @ 8:09/mile pace.
Paved roads.
Very hilly.
Lower 30s, mostly cloudy.
Saucony Kinvara 3, long tights, windbreaker, long sleeved shirt, beanie, gloves.

No comments: