Thursday, December 06, 2012

2000+ For the Year

Nice milestone today. Today's run put me over 2000 miles for the year. Last year, I reached it on November 22nd, so a bit behind, but the year isn't over yet. Just thankful to remain healthy and have another year of successful racing and training.

Just seven today at an easy pace. Legs felt great following the interval work yesterday. I anticipate something similar tomorrow. Informal Trail Monster race on Sunday and I plan on actually racing it this year. I'm not in race shape yet but I'm hardly in slug mode either, so it'll be another fun test.

Ran 7.1 miles @ 8:00/mile pace.
Paved roads.
Moderately hilly.
Upper 30s, sunny.
Saucony Kinvara 3, long tights, windbreaker, short sleeved shirt, beanie, gloves.

1 comment:

unstrung said...

Kick haunch. The whole is indeed greater than the sum. :>