Monday, December 03, 2012

Start of the Week

Easy fiver that felt a little tougher than it should have. I think it's just the weekend catching up to me a little, but really not that big of a deal to begin with. Just not super peppy is all. Also my lower back is bugging me again. Fortunately, running isn't appearing to aggravate it. Going to give it another day or two, but might have to make a call to Dr. J and have him straighten me out (literally!).

Might take tomorrow off since I have a staff meeting after school then anyway. I just love meetings (sarcasm). Scheduled to take one this week so it might as well be then. 

Ran 5.5 miles @ 7:51/mile pace. 
Paved roads. 
Moderately hilly. 
Lower 50s, partly cloudy. 
Saucony Kinvara 3, shorts, long sleeved shirt, short sleeved shirt, cap. 

No comments: