Wednesday, February 06, 2013

The Running Dead

I've been awake since 1:45am. This happens sometimes. No stress or anything pressing on my mind. Just simply woke up and couldn't go back to sleep.

I didn't run then. It was snowing and my current headlamp isn't very trustworthy. Instead, I deposited some checks through our bank's ATM, filled up my car with gas, came back home and continued to consume espresso.

Work. Busy day. Conducting tours of the classroom and studio. Meeting with a parent after students left. Then ran.

The Timex continues to impress. Accuracy very much on par. This makes me happy. The run also made me happy. Despite the Zombie-state increasing throughout the day the run was welcome. As will sleep be tonight. I'm sure it will come.

Ran 7.1 miles @ 8:03/mile pace.
Paved roads.
Very hilly.
Mid 30s, partly sunny, breezy.
Saucony Kinvara 3, long tights, windbreaker, short sleeved shirt, beanie, gloves.

No comments: