Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Dry Air = Awesome

Ah, the humidity has broken. And cooler temps are afoot. A most welcome treat after a long day. After I got home from work and cross country practice, I laced up and hit the woods out back. Very pleasant out, and the legs felt pretty good.

I have a long ways to go but I can feel the rust starting to come off. It'll only get better from here and I feel like I'm on a good track.

Planned rest day tomorrow as we have our first cross country meet in the afternoon. If I happen to randomly wake up at 4am (a real possibility), I may do a short run in the morning, but if not the rest day will be okay. Friday and Saturday will be tricky with travel plans and another CC meet, but I'll work it in one way or another.

Ran 7.3 miles @ 9:45/mile pace.
Trails.
Very hilly.
Mid 70s, sunny.
Saucony Peregrine 3, shorts, short sleeved shirt.

No comments: