Sunday, February 09, 2014

A Run on Tired Legs

Legs were far from wiped out after yesterday's race, but still an expected amount of tiredness. Good to run on worked legs.

Route circumnavigated Harris Farm, and I caught several different glimpses of Nordic skiers enjoying great snow conditions on a beautiful day. Can't believe I haven't been out yet.

I've changed my mind about not doing the rest of the Bradbury Snowshoe series. I had originally decided against it so I could get in more mileage for Boston, but I've worked out a plan around that... will frontload the upcoming week a bit more and also get in a run after the race next Sunday. Snowshoe racing is just too much fun... I can't pass up another chance to compete, especially with how awesome the Bradbury series is.

Ran 15.4 miles @ 8:28/mile pace.
Paved roads.
Slightly hilly.
Lower to upper 20s, sunny.
Saucony Virrata, long tights, fleece pullover, long sleeved shirt, beanie, gloves.

No comments: